Who Should Apply:
U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents majoring in Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science & Engineering. Women and minority students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- Review the available research projects, and select three that interest you most.
- Fill out the application.
- Arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AWaRE REU Program will provide the following:
- On-campus housing in multi-occupancy, air-conditioned rooms.
- Stipend – $600 per week.
- Food Allowance: $125 per week.
- Travel Allowance: Up to $600 for travel to and from Notre Dame.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 – Applications online.
- Monday, February 3, 2020 – Applications received by this date will be given first consideration.
- Monday, May 18, 2020 – Move into campus housing.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 – AWaRE REU program begins.
- Friday, July 24, 2020 – AWaRE REU program ends.
- Saturday, July 25, 2020 – Move out of campus housing.
For More Information:
If you have any questions, please contact:
275 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
Notre Dame, IN 46556